It’s been a busy week at Ohio Lottery regional offices. As we round up the week, Ohio Lottery players across the state have claimed over $5.5 million in prizes. The following have been added to the Lottery’s Winners’ map.
* In Gallipolis, Greg Bryant’s wife, Cinda, picked for him a $250,000 Holiday Lucky Times 10.
* Trustee Michael Dansack of Maumee claimed a $1 million September 14, 2013 Powerball ticket on behalf of the Three Lucky Bums Blind Trust.
* Hector Colon of Painesville won the $2 million top prize drawing in the $150 Million Blockbuster game.
* Gene Calhoun of Elyria won $5,569 on the EZPLAY Perfect Game 300.
* Dawn Schrader of Canfield won $11,221 on Rock N’ 777’s.
* Evelyn Gummow of Sylvania won $100,000 for 20 years, a $2 million prize on $5,000,000 Cash Blowout. She chose the annuity.
* Joseph Nazario of Lorain won a $100,000 top prize on Press Your Luck.
* Leroy Piper of Cleveland Heights won $265,000 after matching all five numbers in the October 22, 2013 Rolling Cash 5 game.
* Daryl Evans of Warren won $50,000 on Holiday Lucky Times 10.
* Debra Fleischer of Westlake won $8,947 on the EZPLAY Perfect Game 300.
* Thomas Brown of Cuyahoga Falls won $20,000 on EZPLAY Touchdown.
* Malissa Chamberlain of Alliance won $20,000 on Magic Money.
* Arville West of Wadsworth won $10,000 on Sparkling 5’s.
* Laura Knight of Akron won $5,500 on Instant Millions.